We take responsible gambling seriously at Play Boom, since we know that for some customers, gambling can cause personal, social, and financial or health problems. We are here to respond to any questions you might have regarding your gambling or your account in general. Feel free to contact our Customer Service at any time.
Gambling should be a fun pastime, and not a means to generate an income. Whilst the majority of people are able to treat gambling as a pastime activity and spend only what they can afford to risk, some cannot. In order to maintain control of your gambling habits we remind you to always consider the following:
Should you need a break from gambling, you can contact us via [email protected]. The Self-exclusion is a good tool to use if you feel that you are losing control of your gambling habits. If you need to talk to someone about any concerns you may have about your gambling habits, please contact one of the organizations under the ‘Gambling Counselling Organizations’ section further down on this page.
Below are a number of questions you can ask yourself. Depending on your answers, you can get a better overview of your gambling and if you are at risk of having or getting a gambling addiction. We ask that you try to answer these questions as honestly as possible.
1. Have you ever neglected your work or studies because of gambling?
2. Has gambling ever made your family life miserable?
3. Has gambling ever affected your reputation?
4. Have you ever felt a guilty conscience after gambling?
5. Did you ever gamble to raise money to pay off a debt or to otherwise solve financial difficulties?
6. Has your efficiency or your ambitions been adversely affected by gambling?
7. After a loss, did you feel that you had to return as soon as possible to win back your losses?
8. Did you have a desire to return and win more?
9. Did you often play until the last cent?
10. Did you ever borrow to finance your gambling?
11. Have you ever sold anything to finance your gambling habits?
12. Have you felt any reluctance to use "gambling money" for other expenses?
13. Did gambling worry you about the well-being of you and your family?
14. Did you ever play longer than planned?
15. Have you ever gambled online to escape any concerns or problems?
16. Have you ever committed or contemplated committing crimes to fund gambling?
17. Has your gambling caused sleep problems?
18. Do quarrels, disappointments or frustrations make you want to gamble?
19. Have you ever wanted to celebrate success with a few hours of gambling?
20. Has gambling ever made you consider suicide?
If you have answered yes to at least seven questions, there is a great risk that you are at risk of having a gambling addiction. Although your answers to the questions above cannot diagnose you, we do offer options if you want to stop gambling.
We provide a self-exclusion facility which can be activated by contacting [email protected]. Self-exclusion means that your account will remain closed for 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, or indefinitely.
Should you decide to self-exclude, we encourage you to consider extending your self-exclusion to other remote gambling operators where you have an active account. Any undetermined bets at the time of your self-exclusion will be settled in the normal way, according to the normal timescales and, if subsequently applicable, winnings will be paid out.
To reopen your account, a written request must be submitted to [email protected] after which we will help you return to the website with our standard procedure.
On top of your self-exclusion, we also recommend installing software that allows you to block your internet access to gambling websites. Filtering Systems can be found in the last section of this page.
It is illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to open an account or to gamble at Play Boom, and we treat this responsibility very seriously. We carry out age verification checks on all customers where payment methods are available to persons under 18 years of age, and also make random age verification checks on customers.
Please note that anyone under the age of 18 using the site will have any winnings forfeited and risk being reported to the authorities.
Filtering solutions allow parents to regulate their childrens' access to the internet, based on chosen criteria. Parents can use filters to prevent their children from accessing gambling websites. If you share your computer with friends or family who are under the legal age to gamble, or have requested self-exclusion from gambling sites, please consider filtering solutions such as:
Gambling Counselling Organizations